- Automatic mapping as you explore the story.
- Auto navigation from your current room to any other previously discovered room.
- Easy note taking, add notes that will show up on the map.
- Autocomplete suggestions as you type, including room name suggestions where relevant.
- Improved saving system over Parchment’s bookmark system.
- Filterable list of IF stories with the ability to star your favorites and mark any you have completed.
I’d really be interested to know what you guys think, the program can be accessed here: Parchmap - Interactive Fiction
And if you don’t like reading much (not likely considering the subject matter) then a video introduction is also available here, complete with my silly accent: https://youtu.be/xB-8oJiFzEs
Hope you find it useful, I sure am.