I’d like to get a overview on possible systems that can create classical parser-based IF in German.
With the help from the postings below I put together this list:
- TADS3 with the G-TADS extension
- Dialog with the translation of Dialog’s stdlib.dg into German
- Inform7 with the GERX extension (works only with Inform [6G60]) (actually not usable on macOS, because 6G60 won’t run on the latest version if macOS)
- Inform 6 with Martin Oehm’s “deform” library:
- Oliver Berse’s system Floyd:
- Martin Oehm’s system T.A.G. (caveat: Martin himself says that it’s “severely outdated” and will not be developed further):
- Quest has German built in.
There are several languages you can choose when youcreate a game, either on-line (need an account) or with the desktop version.
Are there any other systems, that are actually or could be made capable for writing german IF?
Thanks in advance.