Wolfsmoon Hints

I’m somewhat embarrassed to say that I’ve gotten almost nowhere with Marco’s new game Wolfsmoon.
The only puzzle I’ve figured out so far is how to get inside the church.

Has anyone figured out any of the other initial puzzles?

I’m enjoying the game’s atmosphere, but I’m not sure where to go from here.

1 Like

Progress! Just realized I could take the boar cub, and I’ve figured out what to do with it.

What do you do with it? I tried putting it in the hay but it just played.

Also, have you discovered how to interact with the scarecrow? I was able to get something from that.

You can use it to distract the policewoman.

I don’t see how! I tried dropping it, giving it to her, putting it in the sack and dropping the sack and giving her the sack.

What am I missing?

You’re really close. There’s another room where you can drop it and she’ll notice.

Did I mention I love this topic? :slight_smile:

Dunno if to interact, tho. Probably better not.

1 Like

Oh! I didn’t even notice that other room! It very plainly tells you there’s another room but I never noticed. I feel like that happens to me in every game lol

I’ve gotten quite a bit further, including solving a maze and opening the trapdoor.

But I can’t figure out the hay. Any suggestion?

The solution I found involves burning the hay.

Hmmm…

The flames are too hot to light the broom from the fireplace, and I can’t break a tree branch. How can I create a torch?

You’re close. There’s a way to make the flames less hot.

Aw man. I think I have to restart. After I restarted I was able to do it. Bummer!

I had to restart, too.

Well, I retraced my steps in like 45 seconds (I assume you did too) so maybe it wasn’t so bad after all, lol

Mmmmh. Is this a bug report? There are actually 2 ways of doing that. One should not restart the game. Please PM me.

Okay, next step.

I have a combination puzzle that I suspect I need more information for.

I can’t figure out how to make the wisteria trip work since the branches are too far apart at the top.

I need thread. Edit: Nevermind on this one!

Any tips?

Edit2: So now I have a hint to the combination. But I’m not sure if ‘faces’ refers to helm or torso, and I don’t know who ‘facing se’ refers to. I also don’t know how to find the rest of the combination. Symmetry?

Edit: Solved this one too!

And I’ve reached the end. Lovely adventure.

I’d gotten as far as Brian got when he said ‘I’ve gotten quite a bit further’ before I visited this topic. I’ll have another go when I’m fresh, then I know where to pick up in this topic if I remain stuck. That said, Brian himself admitted he cleared Cragne Manor too fast. I’m thinking, this adventure is more old school, I want to play it a bit more old school myself, which includes taking time off it then coming back.

-Wade

Yes, the puzzles are the bulk of game content here, so I definitely feel like going slower has much more merit. And you’re right, some games are so much better if you just put them down and come back later. I haven’t done that in a long time and should make a habit of picking one or two every few months!