Update on my participation in Trizbort Development

Due to some health concerns that have recently risen in my life, Trizbort updates and development has taken a back seat. I didn’t want anyone to think I’ve abandoned my work on the project, however, I just have other priorities at this time. I would like to make a call for anyone out there interesting assisting with development, please let me know and I can add you as an admin to the project on github. If you don’t want to go that far, please feel free to submit PRs with updates / changes and I will do my best to test and get those merged into the codebase.

Please feel free to reach out to me privately through here or on github and we can discuss things further. I want to keep the project going as I think it is a great tool and there are plenty of more things that could make it even better.

Thanks
Jason

5 Likes

Glad to hear from you! Trizbort is an amazing resource.

2 Likes

Very sorry to hear about your health concerns. I hope they are resolved quickly.

I use Trizbort for mapping in all of my projects.

Great tool!

Holy cow, this looks amazing.

Can someone link me to a game (preferably parser based) that uses this really well so I can see how it looks and plays?

A game built using Trizbort would look the same as one coded manually. The tool exports map data to various authoring systems, it doesn’t add any extra features.

If you want your finished game to include a similar type of map, you could use ADRIFT to create your game.

1 Like

Ah, I see. Thanks!

I built a very complicated map and imported the code from Trizbort. It seriously is like the CAD program for parser mapmaking - especially if you want to drag things around and experiment with the shape of the environment.

One other cool thing I think it does (I believe? Windows only?) is you can play a parser game and start a transcript, link that transcript to Trizbort and let it automap for you.