The new SPAG

I need one more person to interview Jim Munroe! Any takers? You could take the interview in any direction, and as Jim’s an interesting guy, I’m sure we’ll all get a good read out of it.

I’ve got a long background with Jim, could easily do it, though I am behind on my Choice of Games overview…

I’d much prefer to have the interview for this issue, and the choice of games overview could very happily wait for the following issue. We need content for both! What do you think?

I can prioritize this as long as he does! I’m waiting for his response on a matter already, though I bet he would rate this as occasion as more urgent than what I wrote him about 8) I’ll ask about setting something up soon.

Hokay, I’ve reached him, interview will happen tomorrow night or the next. Cheers!

Great! Email me a draft when you’re finished to spag.mag.if@gmail.com

If anyone would be interested in doing a write-up of the IF related stuff at the recent PAX conference or the upcoming GDC conf, SPAG would love to publish it in the next issue. Please contact me! :slight_smile:

Or if you have any other ideas! I’m very low on submissions, which is why there hasn’t been much news about issue 62. :confused:

I may have an article or two in me. Are you still doing SPAG Specifics?

Definitely! I already have one for issue 62, but we can always have two!

I’m sorry that Issue 62 has taking so long, but I intend to publish it by three weeks time!

I already have a couple of articles for Issue 63, but I would also like some interviews with the IFComp winners. Would anyone like to conduct those interviews?

Did Spag 62 ever come out? Spag #61 (Jan 2013) seems to be the “current issue” at spagmag.org/
Just wondering if I missed some news somewhere.

Not yet :frowning:

What we waiting on, content-wise?

I’ve got all the articles I think, just need to spend time editing them.

Though now that I think about it, ideas for the cover would be good! If you’re a visual kind of person give me an email and I can tell you what will be in #62.

I do realise that I haven’t taken good care of it… if anyone would like to help more then maybe we can make it more of a team thing.