Spike's IFComp 2020 Reviews

After narrowing down the possibilities some, I brute-forced it. It was only later, after checking out the hint thread, that I was able to see why the answer makes sense.

1 Like

A review of Doppeljobs.

1 Like

A review of For a Place by the Putrid Sea.

2 Likes

A review of Red Radish Robotics, which does not feature as many vegetables as you might think.

A review of Sheep Crossing, which hit my preteen’s funny bone in just the right spot.

2 Likes

A review of Ghostfinder: Shift, a paranormal murder mystery that earns its content warnings.

1 Like

My review of A Catalan Summer.

3 Likes

Some thoughts on SOUND.

Hey Spike! Thank you so much for your thoughtful and detailed review! I’m glad you enjoyed the game!

1 Like

Some words on (s)wordsmyth.

1 Like

A review of What the Bus?.

3 Likes

Thank you for the review! I also appreciate you taking me up on my request for transit horror stories. I think being in a foreign country adds even greater potential for transit-related chaos and confusion, just because you have even less of a grounding in how things work than you would in an unfamiliar city in your own country. And then there’s the possibility of, say, having an unfortunate realization that you are out of cash and the ticket machine won’t take your non-European credit card, not that this has happened to me.

4 Likes

A review of The Eidolon’s Escape.

1 Like

Time for a review of Move On.

1 Like

If the text tells you to hurry, you have to move on before the bike animation stops, but if something pops up blocking your way, you have to wait until it stops.

2 Likes

Thanks! That makes more design sense.

1 Like

A review of The Arkhill Darkness.

1 Like

A review of Electric word, “life.”

5 Likes

Yeah, I thought this game was really written well

1 Like

A review of Sense of Harmony.

2 Likes