Sexy Math Jokes (possibly mildly NSFW?)

I can see it now:

CONTENT WARNING: This game delves into L-functions and other analytical continuations in the complex plane of elliptic differential operators. Play at your own risk.

10 Likes

Brb, writing the raunchy maths IF piece “Critical Strip Tease”.

8 Likes

I submit A Booty Cold and Austere [1] :sunglasses:

1. ↩︎

15 Likes

That’s it, Hanon won the Internet. We can all go home now.

7 Likes

WARNING This game suggests that the nontrivial zeros of the Riemann zeta function are located on the line x = 1/2. I have discovered a marvelous proof of this, which this game is too short to contain, mostly because of all the explict sexual content.

11 Likes

I joked about an X-rated parody called A Beauty Warm and Voluptuous way back when, but never took it beyond the title. Maybe you’re the author this idea needs!

6 Likes

Warning: This game contains sexy primes and explicit equations. Also, the integral of e^x and the numbers 2110593 and 5318008.

3 Likes

can the math jokes be split off

7 Likes

concur and agree, noticing that the IT math joke, the number 69,105 is NOT duly cited during these jokes, hence more OT than else… :wink:

Best regards from Italy,
dott. Piergiorgio.

3 Likes

Is this math’s dirtiest book?

8 Likes

I don’t have a way to explain to the people around me why I started abruptly cackling like a madwoman lmao. 10/10

7 Likes

This took me a minute, but that’s really clever :joy:

1 Like

Of course they can. What else do I exist for except to sort out everyone’s conversational whims? [beats the forum with the official cudgel] NO. SIDE. HUMOR. IN. OFFICIAL. THREADS.

[bows and scrapes back into the darkness, kicking the cape out of the way since I’m out of glitter.]

4 Likes

This reminds me of the college classmate who would always refer derisively to one guy who always asked perceived-to-be-dumb questions in some math class as “bijection boy”, which I’m sure is riffing on an entirely innocent term but sounds entertainingly dirty.

5 Likes

As a person highly prone to injecting questionable humor at inappropriate times, I strenuously object.

6 Likes

They just meant he was both an “injection boy” and a “surjection boy.”

3 Likes

“I object! But I’m happy to go either way…”

Intersection Homology & Perverse Sheaves (with Applications to Singularities) might as well be the title of my memoir.

5 Likes

I appreciate everyone has their limit (and colimits). This kernel of conversation should be split from the exact sequence of discussion, which makes it easier to identify the semi-direct product of interest.

Runs from the cudgel

3 Likes

The Yoneda embedding

The following needs content warning because it can melt your brain if you delve too deep into it (like Lovecraftian horror)

• Heisenberg uncertainty relation
  • 4-dimensional space (not taking time as 4th dim.)
  • local time as defined by Einstein’s relativity

Here, instead of the two I know, have some mathematician jokes:

2 Likes