Seedcomp! ~ Games have Sprouted! (LAST DAY TO VOTE!)

Hi every body!

This is a little reminder that the deadline of SeedComp! is coming up in two short weeks!
There is still a bit of time to plant a seed or two and make a short game :)s

12 Likes

Only a week left to sprout a game!
(we only have 4 submissions so far…)

7 Likes

I’ve got a game but it’ll come right down to the wire. Our school had a fair today where kids offered wares for our in-school fake currency (part of econ class) and I purchased a commission for the art, so hopefully it’ll be ready in time!

9 Likes

Hi yall,

Would additional time make any difference in any of these last minute entries? This goes for anyone else either still wrapping up a larger entry or trying to shoehorn in a smaller one before the deadline.

we’re trying to just get a feeling for how much it might help with getting these entries over the hump.

Would you like/need an extension to submit something? (let’s say until this coming Sunday)

• Yes, an extension would help
  • No, the deadline should stay the same
0 voters
4 Likes

as-you-wish-meme-as-you-wish

Deadline extended!

6 Likes

I’ll probably submit something even if the deadline passed anyway! :joy:

4 Likes

Hi Everybody!

The deadline passed earlier, and we’ve see a good baker’s dozen games sprout in our garden!
Come harvest it with us !

(I’m working on the IFDB pages and the Voting poll - Thanks for your patience)

EDIT 1: Games are reviewable, all listed on the IFDB

11 Likes

AND THE FORM IS LIVE!!

Technically two forms, but the Seed Voting one has been open for two months already:

• Vote for the Seeds of the Planting Round on this page
  • Vote for the Planted Games of the Sprouting Round on this other page

The voting forms will be open until April 4th!

8 Likes

Can we vote for games we tested in categories other than best game?

2 Likes

Also, what happened to All the Games I would Have Made (…) in the voting?

3 Likes

I believe it was entered just past the deadline, so they said it could be accepted but not for voting.

4 Likes

We don’t have any special rules for voting :slight_smile:
You can vote for any game you think fits best the category, as long as you are voting in good faith.

We have games every year that are not eligible for awards, because the author is an organiser (:sob: but for fairness), or decided not to take part in the voting, or because of special circumstances (in this case, see Brian’s message).

On the itch page with all the submissions, there is a filter to see which entry is eligible and which is not :wink:

4 Likes

Come play some short games!
And come vote too!~

5 Likes

If you want to read some reviews, Roversson’s and my reviews are here. You’re welcome to hit them up.

Only a few days left before we close the voting forms!

(We haven’t had many votes yet, so if you have some time during this Easter weekend, come play our lovely dozen of games!)

6 Likes

I know the Spring Thing is now in full swing, but if you’d like to play some quick games and vote for your faves it would help us out a whole lot!

Thank you!!

8 Likes

Last day to vote for the SeedComp entries!

I will be closing the forms at midnight (AoE - Anywhere on Earth) tonight… or as soon as I wake up tomorrow if I miss it.
Any vote cast while the form is open will be accepted!

4 Likes