Released: Djinn on the Rocks (PunyJam #1 Entry)

I am excited to announce the release of my Very First Game! Djinn on the Rocks, created for and submitted to PunyJam #1

It’s a short comic fantasy adventure game featuring mild but mischievous reality bending magic powers with a simple premise: James Merl III is a thrice-cursed pain in your magically imprisoned butt. What are you going to do about it?

I really poured my soul into this game and intend to keep lovingly polishing it for all eternity. Any and all feedback is welcome.

Judging for PunyJam continues until May 17 and all are welcome to judge! Please consider playing and voting on the games, there are 9 total entries: (PunyJam#1 submissions here)

Here’s a direct link to the Djinn on the Rocks competition page with the z5 file patiently awaiting attention: itch.io: Djinn on the Rocks

If you prefer, the IFDB entry also links to the competition version of the game, including a Parchment link: IFDB - Djinn on the Rocks

Cheers!

8 Likes

:joy: I’m a sucker for puns.

4 Likes

You should see what he’s got planned for the sequel.

3 Likes

This is really great first game! I mean it’s great game in general, but as first game even more. Well done!

1 Like

#warmfuzzies Thanks for the feedback :slight_smile:

1 Like