Necrocomp - last day. A surprisingly good opportunity

In Necrocomp, I’ve currently got a runaway winner, but also a large trough of folks with one or zero points!

If you’re one of these one-point heroes (e.g. @rovarsson, whose avatar acted like a high and naked hippie before being clubbed by the Treant – and he didn’t even eat the toadstool he picked up) I strongly encourage you to have another solid go on this last day of the comp. You wouldn’t have to lift your score by much at all to move into ranking and prize territory. Or to look less hopeless in my eyes, if you care about that sort of thing.

Rules and play link are still over in this other topic:

-Wade

3 Likes

Necrocomp ends in 4 hours and 41 minutes after the moment I post this.

I know these posts don’t have exact timestamps, but this gets you in the ballpark if you never bothered to convert the deadline of Friday, July 29, 2022 5:00 PM (+10 UTC) to the equivalent in your own time zone.

Big props to the new players who joined today, too.

-Wade

1 Like

(They do have exact timestamps if you hover over the timestamp in the top right!)

You can also add a timestamp which will be converted by the forum for everyone else:

2022-07-29T07:00:00Z

That’s all very well, brainiac, but how do I do that? I know you’ve done it, but what about me!

EDIT: Aha, okay I found the insert date/time button. Thanks everyone.

-Wade

1 Like

Okay, Necrocomp is CLOSED! As is the Captain Verdeterre’s Plunder comp over on my Discord.

Thanks all for playing and there will be a results topic once I’ve sorted them out.

-Wade

I’ll confess to the naked part. And it was not my avatar…

1 Like

I framed it as your avatar so you could disavow knowledge. But you want to avow knowledge!

-Wade

1 Like

As for the high part…

Let’s just say I’m naturally cheerful in an erratic sort of way…

1 Like