Move on question

Is there something amiss with the coding of the “move on” game, is it incomplete, or is there really not much interactivity? Or am I missing something?

Not trying to be snarky, it’s a genuine question. It just seems to have forward click buttons and ends suddenly a couple of pages in and I’m not sure if that should be the case? (Tried it a few times and ended in the same place.)

Just played it a couple of times. It seems to be a story with some random variation, and it ends when you die or are apprehended. Possibly you can escape by playing often enough? It seems as if indeed the only interaction is clicking the “Move on” button…

(Strange. I had quite a bit of variation on my first few playthroughs, but now I always end up dead on the asphalt at the very first junction.)

(Ah, I think I understand what’s going on.)

Okay, yeah, I won. Spoiler: it’s really important to look at the little image of a motor bike at the top of the screen. Another spoiler: sometime you have to wait until the bike stops, sometimes you have to react before it stops. The text gives some hints about that.

3 Likes

Yep that’s what happened to me. I ran through it 3 times experimenting with different clicking times but didn’t seem to make a difference.
Re Spoiler- Oh ok, maybe I’ll have to have another look. Thought it probably had something to do with that but I didn’t find what you had to do communicated particularly well for me at least.

1 Like