IFC entries get drawn

Hey all, Donald from Bitterly Indifferent Studios here. We don’t have a game in this year’s competition, but I wanted to do something for you all. I am going to draw something for each of your games. Hope you enjoy them.

First up - Move On by Serhii Mozhaiskyi

37 Likes

I may not know art, but I know what I like.

I LIKE THIS!

7 Likes

This is awesome – both the concept in general and whatever cool thing is happening in Move On, which I now get to look forward to!

5 Likes

Great work Donald! As someone who can’t draw two parallel lines to save his life, I can’t wait to see more of your work. Crossing fingers you can get to my entry: The Call of Innsmouth.

4 Likes

What a generous thing to do, Donald! Thank you!!

5 Likes

This is awesome! :smiley:

3 Likes

Hooray for IF fan art and for fun, community-building sorts of things! :grin:

6 Likes

Makes me very sorry that my game wasn’t finished for this year’s competition. :frowning:

Up next - Limerick Heist

24 Likes

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I love it! I love seeing your conception of what Mulana and Verge look like, and I love that that’s the scene that stuck out in your mind. “Verge, do not drink the antiquities!”

p.s. You mean Limerick Quest, right?

7 Likes

So we should expect Limerick Infinite next year, right? :slight_smile: :grin:
(Although that might be impossible to rhyme…)

3 Likes

Donald,

What a terrific gift to all the authors. Thanks for your time and energy doing this! It is much appreciated.

– Mike

3 Likes

First apologies for the Quest/Heist oopsie. I draw things, I don’t claim to be good at proofreading

Next up - The Land Down Under

15 Likes

Amazing!!

2 Likes

The line made me laugh out loud. That is how I knew I had to render it.

2 Likes

A further note, when you see the art based on your game it is my gift to you. Use it however you see fit. I release all rights to the game creator.

12 Likes

OMG, @DConrad, I JUST showed this to my daughter and she was OUT OF HER HEAD in awe of it. Sooooooo very cool. I’m not sure you have any sense of what a gift this gesture is to authors. Maybe you do. No, I think you can’t. What a delight! What a treat!

5 Likes

Also, would you be okay if I shared this over Twitter? Does that break any rules? What’s your Twitter?

1 Like

Feel free to share, my hardly used twitter is @ConManEd

2 Likes

This is too kind, thank you.

1 Like