Will there be a Kerkerkruip wiki?

I know discovering Kerkerkruip on your own can be fun, but there are things about it I just would not have figured out without help, like the fact that the demon of rage gets stronger every time you kill another creature. Is there anyone out there who would be willing to create a dedicated wiki for Kerkerkruip that collects reference information on all the objects, rooms and monsters in the game, as well as maybe a few articles on specific strategies? I love Victor’s “Let’s play” videos, but it seems like there’s a gap for collecting all this knowledge in a more findable way. The documentation seems to be lagging behind the game itself, but this seems like it would be a great community project.

github.com/i7/kerkerkruip/issues/84

We’re planning one!

The Kerkerkruip team is planning one, but I don’t think that it needs to be even primarily a developer project, since a community wiki would free up developer time for development. So if anyone is interested in starting up a wiki–or contributing to the developer wiki when and if it gets off the ground–don’t let the fact that it’s an “official” wiki discourage you from participating!