Where Do I File a Bug Report?

I’m encountering some buggy behavior in the current Twine editor. And when I click on the Help button, which seems the obvious thing to try, there doesn’t seem to be a link on the Wiki to any github repository. So here we are.

Because I’m basically just doofusing around trying to learn Twine, I happen to have ended up with three versions of the same story. There were only two, but when I renamed one of them “Alt Copy,” they both disappeared, so then I quit the IDE and reloaded it, and now there are three, one from last April. When I delete that, I lose TWO of them, not just one. But then I quit the IDE and re-launch it – and I have three of them again! This is completely screwy.

I also have a feature request. It would be nice (well, more than nice – essential, one would think) to be able to copy whole groups of passages from one project to another. There appears to be no way to do this.

Where do I post these issues?

Oh, dear. Now I have FOUR of them.!
ide_bug|690x337
Fortunately, deleting them from my Stories folder on the hard drive seems to work. There’s still a bug in there somewhere, though.

The Issues page of the Twine 2.x application’s GitHub repository can be found here.