I have autoforked my qml project to make it more vanilla.
I am implementing a sort of IF machine to play any game (hopefully). At the moment, level9 and zcode (update: added AdvSys, Hugo, AGT, TADS, Adrift v3 and v4, Scott Adams, Glulx and Magnetic Scrolls ) games can be played. The idea is add more terps, gradually.
I have also integrated Babel to look for ifiction and cover files to show more information about the games.
So, if you needed another reason to flash Ubuntu on your phones: you have it (well, maybe )
Little update to preformat correctly some text (still needs some work)
New version out (1.7.0). Mostly behind the scenes changes: I have updated the project structure to be easier to maintain. Now it build to arm64 as well.
I also have added some more interpreter (scare and advsys) and fixed some issues with the game images.
Aaaaah, new version of Gelek Vanilla is out: 1.8.0 with tones of updates and bug fixes (and hopefully not many new bugs added)
- fixed not able to save under certain circumstances (terp giving error when cancelling)
- better error handling
- fixed terp stopping when pressed Esc to dismiss save/restore Dialog
- fixed timer being overlooked (fixes playing «Ke rulen los petas»)
- fixed inline images being ignored
- unified all only-text terps under one qml page
- added missing scott terp
- added desktop keywords
- updated Catalan translation
- fixed SuruDark errors
- cleaned codes
- deleted unused qml files
- updated About page
Gelek Vanilla update 1.9.0
- Updated remGLK
- Updated several interpreters
- Code and layout cleaning
- Fixed headers and overlapping images on Level 9 games
- Better game detection
- Fixed ifiction files not updatable
- Updated About page (again)
New update! v2.0.0 with tones of changes (most in the backend) mainly for easing the play.
- Added search in the imported games list
- Added game download page
- Enable unzip zip files
- Terp chooser for game (If a game is not correctly detected, you can choose how to run it)
- Import chooser (import more than 1 file and you’ll be asked for which to run)
- Moved c++ database to sqlite
- Saved Games ordered by game name or IFID
- Fixes GameInfo Dialog
- Fixed deleting non existent files crash
- Add untranslated strings and update pot
- Updated Catalan translation
- Code cleaning