Threediopolis: a wordplay game (need testers)

I’m looking for people willing to test a wordplay game. It’s different from my IF entry Shuffling Around–a lot quicker, hopefully, though the mechanic is hidden. It’s been tested a bit already, but I think I need a couple more people helping to shake out issues before I release it to IFDB.

And yeah, it’s probably too quirky to release for a contest, but I didn’t want it to sit and die.

PM me for the link, or mail me at schultz.andrew@sbcglobal.net. Thanks!

I’m kicking this up, because another tester before IFComp would be nice. While it’s been tested, and lots has been found, I think one more person able to look at it would be a relief to me.

And of course thanks to all who asked about this game so far.

I’m in, as usual!

Thanks much! If anyone else is willing to give a poke, it’s relatively simple & in fact I wouldn’t mind one more person neutral-to-hostile on wordplay games. Just, err, keep any feedback more neutral than hostile, unless I really goofed :slight_smile:

I’d like to give it a go, though as a new user (I just registered today, prompted by this thread) I don’t seem to be able to PM you. I haven’t played many wordplay games so if that perspective would be useful to you, I’d be happy to help :slight_smile: