Hi! I’m C.E.J. Pacian.
My latest project is called [size=150]Superluminal Vagrant Twin[/size], and it’s bigger than anything I’ve made before.
It’s a broad, open game with lots of different paths to the end – and consequently lots of nooks and crannies for bugs to hide in. I need brave beta testers to face this game down and break it open. If you’re interested, send an email to email@example.com saying what your favourite planet is (other than Earth, naturally) and why.
Here are ten facts about Superluminal Vagrant Twin:
- You take the role of a starship captain in massive debt.
- This is a parser game written in Inform 7.
- The game file is in glulx format.
- There are dozens of different worlds you can visit.
- In the grand tradition of Øyvind Thorsby, the examine verb is disabled.
- No scenery is implemented. No, don’t worry, it’ll be fine!
- The main story will probably take a couple of hours to complete.
- I don’t know how long it’ll take to get all the achievements - or even if anyone other than me can do it…
- They say it’s possible to get back stuff pirates steal.
- You have a twin.