So, I’ve been working on updating the syntax definition file for TADS 3 source code and the vim editor. I used the frobtads source code (tctok.h/tctok.cpp) to get the list of TADS keywords and updated the list in the tads.vim file. I’ve also updated the ftdetect tI’vads.vim file so it recognizes *.t3m for the project file. And also created some snippets (for UltiSnip and similar snippet organizers), and it’s to a point where I think I can share it with the public.
I’ve zipped them all together and have uploaded them to my site. You can download a copy
at http://www.gerynarsabode.org/Downloads/NewTadsVim.zip or upload the copy I’ve included in this post.
I’ve updated a couple things in the syntax file and the snippets file.
NewTadsVim.zip (4.19 KB)