Sugarcube 2 - Documenation?

Please specify version and format if asking for help, or apply optional tags above:
Twine Version: 2.3.9
Story Format: Sugarcube 2

Is documentation for Sugarcube 2 in a downloadable format, or is it just available online?

Thank you

1 Like

well, doing a google search, pulled up an online version only, however, I made a pdf, hope this helps. https://www.dropbox.com/s/znglf10rbjt6r84/sugar%20cube%20v%202%20documentation.pdf?dl=0

1 Like

Thank you so much! That is very nice!

I had found the online docs but I like to use my iPad to enlarge the font for my low vision.

Curious: How did you convert the online docs to pdf?

v/r Jeff

well, if you have ios 14, on your iphone, go to the document you want to make a pdf of in safari, click share, click more, then, click books, it will open there, click back, or, if you do not see that, use a bluetooth keyboard, press the escape key, then, click library, you will see a file titled untitled unknown author, if you use voiceover, swipe down to where it says more actions, press that, then, click rename, you always want to do this, so you don’t get confused and, also, those will pile up, after it’s renamed, click it again, this time, click share pdf, then, a list of apps should come up, or, options, save it to files by clicking save to files, then, specify where you want it to go, also, rename it here as well, then, when your ready, tap save, then, share it from files to any cloud service.

2 Likes

Most browsers will let you print, and usually there is a “Print to PDF” option in the print dialog that will make a .pdf file for you.

On Mac it’s under File > Print.
Screen Shot 2020-12-26 at 10.11.45 AM

Most modern browsers are also intelligent enough to strip any page headers and other clutter, but check the print preview to make sure the text is formatted correctly. Worst case scenario, copy the body text into a word processor and print that as a PDF.

(This is for a desktop, follow what James said for a phone interface.)

2 Likes

Again, thank you for the assistance. It will be a big help now and in the future.

v/r
Jeff