Hi all, I am currently playing the adrift game Axe of Kolt, and I really like it so far. The game is great in steering you in the right direction, because there are always events happening after you complete a puzzle. But now I’m very stuck in Part two, the forest. I know, it’s very difficult to explain where I am in such a huge game, but I’ll try my best to explain what I’ve already done.
- found the boat to go back to the part one region, but I don’t think I have to use that yet
- entered the forest
- got shot at and ran away with my chainmail, but now the path is blocked until I find a weapon
- found the key to unlock the house
- found a ball, a bag in the drawer and a paper with unknown language under the drawer
- got a seed pod from the garden and got the seeds out of it
- on walking through the forest paths, brushed away a spider and stomped on it
- found a dovecote and the hidden entrance to it, but nothing is inside as far as I can tell
- found a hedge where I can walk through into a clearing with absolutely nothing inside
- knocked on the tree door and talked to grim about galhexia and the xixons, he says I have to kill them to get his help
- explored the garden and shed of the ruined house and got bloomers, a string, a piece of wood and a sack
- crawled into the house and found only a spike, which I carried out by putting it into the bag so that I had my hands free to crawl
- made a catapult
And that’s it. I walked through every location again to see if something would trigger, but nothing. I found a walkthrough online, but that seems to be for the old game version, not the adrift remake. This one mentions something about talking men I must shoot with a stone, but I haven’t seen any so far.
Has anybody got an idea? I play this game online, so if someone wants to see for himself, my latest save code is 6e7a33db
Thanks for any help.