[SOLVED] Trying to find a game

So there are two I’m trying to find.

Game One

It’s a parser-based game. The things I remember are you are some sort of captive in a facility and there is an alien doctor that refers to you as “human” or “ape” and keeps giving you bananas as a reward.

You put on this gear and get into this machine to travel to different worlds collecting interesting things guided by some tracking device.

These missions give you points you can spend at a vending machine and I think theirs another prisoner you talk to in a bathroom scene?

Game Two

This I have a far fuzzier memory but I remember you descending to somewhere. The setting seemed fantasy but there might have been an airship you got off on. When you get to the bottom I think there is someone sitting on the throne? You wake something up or some artifact things… You make a few decisions and one of them ends the world? Possible hidden romance between the main character and another… I remember it being short and not taking long at all for a playthrough. Yeah sorry this ones rough…

Anything helps!

Thank you!

5 Likes

Game one is definitely Rogue of the Multiverse. Game two sounds like it could be Love, Hate and the Mysterious Ocean Tower? Though I don’t remember if you can end the world in it.

11 Likes

THANK YOU!!! OH MY GOD I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR EONS!!! YES YES YES!!! THESE ARE BOTH IT!!!

You just made my week! Playing these now :slight_smile:

8 Likes