ShuffleComp Results / Unmasking

I was (am?) Conrad Elton, author of Flotsam and Driftwood.

I am Lady Tallhat. I stole the bucket.

I’ve gone through and entered/regularized author names and pseudonyms on IFDB for ShuffleComp 2014 games, based on info in this thread and elsewhere. I haven’t tracked down author names for the following three pseudonyms:

Mæja Stefánsson (An Earth Turning Slowly)
Crabby O’Crankypants (Nothing but Flowers)
Zenith J Clangor (Nova Heart)

Anyone know if these authors have decided not to unmask, or just haven’t gotten around to it?

The real names of socks meanie and masema are known–should we put them on or should they use their screen names?

(Not trying to be indiscreet here–one posted their name on the board and the other has it linked from a page which talks about Shufflecomp so I figure I wouldn’t be exposing anyone.)

I sent mail to socks meanie but haven’t heard back. That’s his website domain and also his IFDB account name, so I figured I’d go with that. Until he publishes a game under his real name, I guess?

My impression is that Neil wants to use Nigel Jayne as his nom de jeux, even though it was his ShuffleComp pseudonym. Not sure what to do with the IFWiki page under his real name, which also links to SPAG reviews published under his name.

I suspect Mæja is a similar case.

I couldn’t find masema’s name… Do you have a link?

Here.

I guess we could ask him.

That’s good enough for me, thanks.