Seeking Testers for Ma Tiger's Terrible Trip (Multiplayer) for Spring Thing

See the title. Ma Tiger’s Terrible Trip is a 2-player, reasonably cooperative Twine game, where you play a brother and sister who haven’t seen each other for a while. Also your mom might be doing crimes.

Unfortunately, because it’s a multiplayer game, this means that I can’t just throw it at people! If you happen to have your own partner to play with, great - send me a DM and I’ll send over the game on Monday (when I’ll have it reasonably done). If you haven’t got one, please either DM/email me with your availability for March 21-29 or put your availability up in this Doodle poll: Doodle and I’ll try and either play it with you, or pair you up with somebody.

3 Likes

I’ve just been informed by somebody that they’d like to help test the game, but aren’t able to commit to a 4-hour timeslot, as the Doodle I put up has 4 timeslots marked in 4 hours. The actual testing should only take an hour, at most! The Doodle poll is meant to collect availability, and I’ll contact anybody who fills it out with a specific time within the period, depending on if I or other testers can make it.

1 Like