Seedcomp! THANK YOU FOR VOTING!

Hello everyone!

The Voting period of the SeedComp! is now open! You can vote for your favourite games and seeds in different categories, as well as handing out some ‘stickers’ in recognition for something a game or a seed did well.

Game Award Categories:

• Best Overall
  • Best Story
  • Best Technical
  • Best UI/Visual
  • Best Prose/Writing
  • Best Puzzles
  • Most Sequel-Worthy
  • Best Seed Subversion
  • Best Seed Hybridization

Seed Award Categories:

• Best Seed
  • Most Innovative Seed

You can find the Voting Form here!
Play the SeedComp! entries here.
Find the Excel Sheet with all Seeds and Games listed here,

You can vote until March 31st midnight Honolulu Time.

15 Likes

Yay!!!

3 Likes

Time to go visit the garden!!

7 Likes

The voting link on the SeedComp page (English (seedcomp.org)) is still [TBA].

The voting link on the itch page (SeedComp! - Sprouting Round - itch.io) takes me to the log-in page of my Discord account. When I enter my password, I just get my (completely unvisited for ages) Discord.

1 Like

Ah yep yep yep. the link at the bottom of the page on itch was a wrong copy (but was correct at the top). That’s fixed on itch :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Addressing the link on Seedcomp.org. Thanks for the heads-up!

2 Likes

2 weeks left to vote!

4 Likes

Last week to cast your vote!
there are only 8 votes so far…

8 Likes

vote vote vote vote!!

6 Likes

Alright, serious question. How many folks haven’t played and/or voted for SeedComp because they’re feverishly struggling to make their SpringThing submission deadline? There are already a few I’m aware of and I’m wondering if this might be a problem.

3 Likes

Me for definite. I will try to squeeze in a few SeedComp games (especially as so many people have been kind enough to play mine!) but the Spring Thing deadline is a pretty big focus at the moment.

4 Likes

Me absolutely!

TBH, given how voting works I’d expect a big dump of votes 30 min before the deadline because you can’t vote as you go (like for Ectocomp or other comps using Itch’s built in voting). There’s a lot of pros to the way you guys are doing things though so it’s a tough trade.

4 Likes

:memo: on the timing, just wanted to mention this (in case someone needs it :stuck_out_tongue: ) :

The Google form should save your answers as you go through it and you can always edit your responses after submitting (until we close the form)!

3 Likes

Oh, that’s good to know! Super helpful for anyone who wants to fit in a game or two between writing/debugging rounds.

3 Likes

Bumping this post again.
Only a few days left to vote!

6 Likes

bumping!
If you have a bit of free time this weekend, consider playing a few entries :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Remind me of the voting deadline, in big flashing letters, please?

3 Likes

APRIL 4, 23:59 HONOLULU TIME

Or whenever I wake up on the 5th :P
7 Likes

2 Days leffffft!
Come take a break after submitting to the SpringThing by playing some fun games!

8 Likes

bumping again :slight_smile:
Countdown says 34h left :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes