Patrick's 2026 reviews

I have my first review: Ruined Temple.

As is my habit, I drew a map while playing:

12 Likes

Second review: Demonstration.

No map on this one.

5 Likes

Third review: When You Were Shot By Elephants.

No map this time, either! Jeez.

7 Likes

Fourth review: Galilee Bones and the Juggernaut of Jordan

8 Likes

Finally, another review! (Life has been busy and chaotic.) I also drew a map for The Last Voyage of the Warsaw Queen :

7 Likes

And another review: The Golden King

No map here

5 Likes

Another review: Tableaux Vivants.

There is a map:

7 Likes

Thank you so much for the review! :grinning_face:

Since you discussed the historical timing of Tableaux Vivants: there is one teeny, tiny detail that definitively states the year in which it is set! In response to the command “research morris”: “I find references to the designer William Morris, who was born in 1834 and passed away last year.” This places the story in 1897.

7 Likes

d’oh! I totally didn’t think to try that. Thank you!

1 Like

Another review: Bob the Barbarian. There is a map!

3 Likes

Since you enjoyed Bob the Barbarian and Frankenfingers, I think you’ll enjoy this one too:

2 Likes

saw that on IFDB while looking for a walkthrough for Bob and was thinking I might play it when the Comp is over!

2 Likes