Patrick's 2020 Reviews

I’m getting a late start this year because life is especially busy, and I haven’t been able to spend as much time on the Comp as I’d like. (My partner and I are getting ready to move halfway across the country, for one thing.)

But here is a review of Amazing Quest!

5 Likes

And here is a review of Vampire Ltd.!

6 Likes

And here is a review of Seasonal Apocalypse Disorder.

3 Likes

Here is a review of A Rope of Chalk.

6 Likes

Here is a review of Jay Schilling’s Edge of Chaos.

4 Likes

These are great reviews. I’ve played the games you’ve written about so far, and loved reading your take on them!

2 Likes

Many thanks! I’ve been enjoying reading through yours, too. My only regret is just that there are so many games I’m not going to be able to get to in the next month!

1 Like

Thanks for this kind review. I’m pretty delighted with these comments!

3 Likes

I laughed really hard in a few places in Vampire. I meant it when I said I hope we see more from you.

2 Likes

Thanks for taking the time to play our game and write your thoughts down on it - I really appreciate it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It was a fun romp. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks like I’m going to have to start closing comment threads immediately on the blog. (My creepy stalker is back, I’m sorry to say.)

I’m always happy to have a conversation on this thread, though. Feedback is very welcome.

3 Likes

Paul Michael Winters’s Alone.

3 Likes

Thomas Mack and Xavid’s Vain Empires

2 Likes

Reviews of the last two games I played before the end of the Comp:

Man, I didn’t even get to a third of the “I really want to play this game” games in the Comp this year. Good thing they’re still available. :slight_smile:

1 Like