ParserComp 2024

It is almost time for ParserComp 2024. It will still run May through June, as it did last year.

Based upon post comp feedback from last year, both the rules and judging criteria will be mostly the same.

Stand by for further details soon. I wanted to give everyone a heads up.

15 Likes

Whatever happened to the Speed IF? The one with House Plans? I’ll probably enter ParserComp this time. It depends whether or not I can setup Puny Build soon enough.

2 Likes

The submission deadline for ParserComp 2024 is June 30.

I look forward to your entry.

4 Likes

I’m confused?

2 Likes

Submissions will be allowed during May and June. Judging will take place in July.

I apologize, I am still finalizing the details.

PS
Would you believe I have been dealing with an $11K squirrel problem in my attic for the last couple of weeks. (I could write a story.) :wink:

4 Likes

I’m now looking forward to playing ‘The Squirrel in the Attic’.

We don’t have squirrels in Australia. Come to think of it, there aren’t too many people that have an attic, either. The Australian equivalent would be something like ‘The Possum in the Roof’.

5 Likes

A possum in the roof. Sounds crazy, no? But in our little village of Anatevka, you might say every one of us is a possum in the roof, trying to keep our young safe in the pouch without breaking our necks. It isn’t easy. You may ask, why do we stay up there if it’s so dangerous? We stay because Anatevka is our home… and how do we keep our balance? That I can tell you in one word – tradition!

(Okay, Tevye probably doesn’t have much to worry about here. Really looking forward to ParserComp as always!)

6 Likes