ParserComp 2022 trendlines for expected votes

I made a small Google spreadsheet with expected votes. One is from the start of the comp, and one is when the votes first started coming in. For enjoyment and motivation only.

My guess is that we will see more votes come in on the weekends and near the end of the comp.

I’ll try to update this once a day. Google Spreadsheets alows ctrl-alt-shift-; to put the current time in a cell, and then I’ll just add the total number of votes. Let’s see how it goes.

And if anyone has improvements, or ideas for stats of their own, please steal/build on this idea!

4 Likes

Personally, I would prefer no predictions, no commentary and not even any reviews until the comp is over, as I believe it influences people’s ratings and which games they decide to play.

I know I’m probably in the minority here, as this has become a big thing in other comps like Spring Thing and IF Comp over the last year or two.

2 Likes

Well, I am in an im-pass becouse today starts San Fermin Festival in my city. After 2 covid years it can be a massive party this days with a hugh amount of people. As always I am going to work in the bull fighting building so I will tend to be a little afk untill July the 15h.

Have fun with all that great games from this jam.

• Jade.
3 Likes