Off-Topic: Help with an intro

Hi Intfiction Community,

I’m new around these parts and was hoping someone here could help connect me with Buster Hudson. They have proven to be remarkably difficult to locate contact info for on the internet.

I apologize if this is uncouth and I thank you for your help! I just found out about this place last week but I look forward playing more of these games.

Aside: How does one get involved in judging/testing? I’ll go look up this answer now, but if someone reads this and can point me in the direction it would be most appreciated.

Thank you for your help and patience with me. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Alfonso

PS: Tagging @busterwrites in a long shot hope he receives a notification about this.

1 Like

Can’t help with your primary question :frowning: but on the aside: there’s a category for beta-testing requests here on intfiction, so you can keep an eye on that.

Judging usually just involves knowing that some event is going on: a bunch of them get announced here.

The next big thing coming up is IFComp, which will be opening up for judging at the beginning of October, the only requirement is that you sign up on the site and rate at least 5 games

Other long-running events are Spring Thing and IntroComp, Ectocomp (a Halloween mostly-speed-IF jam, which has been on itch.io the last couple years).

4 Likes

I might be able to help with the former.

1 Like

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction on my 2nd request!

That would be awesome, thank you!