Notifications gone AWOL? (fixed)

:tada:

2 Likes

Something that’s been happening to me for the past hour or so is getting reply notification hours after it happened. The last one being from yesterday’s post.

3 Likes

Some notifications that never appeared before are arriving late, I think.

2 Likes

Might be… but I was pretty sure I got that one yesterday (or it could have been me mixing it with another notification from the same post)

2 Likes

Thank you Dannii! Your Forum-Fu has risen above Hanon’s TechnoMagic.
This time…

Let’s hope it never comes to all out battle between these entities from The Space Beyond

2 Likes

Did someone install a fine sieve? The replies from the past few days are still trickling through, like drops dripping from tree leaves after heavy rainfall.

Just reporting, not complaining. I’m happy to see all sorts of notification coming through.

2 Likes

:face_with_monocle: Dannii is the victor it seems! But I’ll be victorious next time just you wait!
[zooms away on flying jet-ski, laughter echoing maniacally]

2 Likes

I suspect it’s cuz there’s a backlog of a gazillion system events, and the trickle is the server is going “Rovarsson gets a notification and Sophia gets a notification and Hanon gets a notification and Dannii gets a notification and another for Rovarsson and…” It’s dealing them off an accumulated stack.

4 Likes