I just finished my newest game, The Sea Eternal, and I’m really excited about its commercial release.
Also, if you’re interested, I’ve got pages and pages of developer notes.
And here’s the slickly written game details:
In the enchanted underwater City of Glass, what will you sacrifice for immortality? Love, memories, freedom? Will you take freedom from others to win your heart’s desire? Dive into a world of mermaids, mermen, and other merfolk, where every character has secrets, and nothing is what it seems!
The whales have granted the merfolk eternal life, and asked you for so little in return. Defense against the giant squid. Secrecy from humans. But when a rogue mermaid tries to destroy the gift of immortality, ancient secrets rise from the depths, and the delicate balance of society rests in your hands.
Will you fight to protect your immortality, or surrender it for a higher cause? Will you choose sides in the neverending war between the whales and the giant squid? Will your undying love save the City of Glass, or destroy it?
• Decide what being a hero means to you, with over 10 unique endings
• Choose your own mer-self, with multiple gender and orientation options available
• Play alongside similarly diverse characters
• Romance human visitors to the underwater city
• Earn the trust of nuanced characters
• Break their trust
• Pick up the pieces of your shattered relationships