Nate Cull's Planner

I was hoping to use Nate Cull’s Planning extension, but this message comes up when I include it and try to compile:

[rant]This is the report produced by Inform 7 (build 6G60) on its most recent run through:

In Section - Definitions and Globals in the extension Planner by Nate Cull:

Problem. I am unable to put any value into the variable ‘requested relation’, which needs to be a planning-relation, because the world does not contain a planning-relation.

Problem. I am unable to put any value into the variable ‘desired relation’, which needs to be a planning-relation, because the world does not contain a planning-relation.[/rant]

I’m guessing something changed with my version of Inform, and the extension was never updated. Does anyone know what I need to fix in the code?

The extension doesn’t define a default planning-relation. As soon as you define one in your source, that problem will disappear. (“Potemkin is a planning-relation.”)

However, that produces a number of more serious issues all alike.

It seems Nate Cull used a now illegal way to break out of a for/repeat loop. I guess these should all be replaced with a break phrase at the end of their respective block of code.

Thanks, Felix!