Looking for testers in 2nd half of September

I am hard at work on a piece of interactive fiction that I hope to enter into IF Comp. It’s… not ready yet. Indeed, it might take me until September 15 or even September 20 to have a polished version that is ready for testing. So I’m sending out a call for testers now, in the hope that some of you will have time to check out this piece in the weeks or week before the competition starts!

The game is choice-based, written in ink, and will have a playing time of (guesstimate) 1 to 1.5 hours. There is some sexual content. There are charged emotional situations and off-screen death, but it’s not a very dark game.

I will be especially interested in hearing about language errors (spelling, grammar, vocabulary), the tone and emotional progression, and of course programming bugs.

13 Likes

I would be interesting in giving it a go.

Andy

1 Like

Thanks! It’s with a few beta testers now (I had a rough beta ready earlier than expected), but it would be very useful for me to do another round of testing later on, so I’ll contact you then. :slight_smile:

I have a busy weekend coming up. I am happy to still look at your game, but not sure how much attention I will be able to give it, given the deadline is getting close.

1 Like

I understand! I’m afraid I’m not ready for the second beta yet. When it’s finished, I’ll send it to you, and if you don’t have the time to check it out, that’s my loss. :slight_smile:

I’m interested as well!

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll send it to you when it’s ready for more testing, knowing that you might not be able to fit it in. :smiley:

2 Likes