Looking for last minute beta testers for IF Comp game

I realize this is extremely short-notice, but I’d be overjoyed if I could find additional people to beta-test my IF Comp game. I know the deadline is just around the corner, but I think I can still put in 25+ hours (in principle).

It was beta-tested by one other person, who has done a superb job, and of course I spell-checked the game, and made very extensive use of Inform’s “TEST ME” commands to verify that it is winnable and to catch the most common problems, so I hope the testing won’t be a terrible experience. :slight_smile:

It can be played in the browser and is parser-based, but it has a hybrid interface, roughly like the old Legend Entertainment games.

Therefore, I’d absolutely welcome the opinions of people who don’t have much experience with parsers. Indeed, it should technically be playable completely without typing and without typical parser problems.

But of course, experienced parser players who would like to poke holes in the implementation would also be fantastic.

Really, any feedback is welcome, be it on usability, typos, writing, plot holes, puzzle difficulty (or lack thereof), and so on.

The theme/setting is generally cyberpunk, but it’s not ultra-gritty/dark, so I hope it will appeal to a lot of people.

It also contains some nice synthwave and other music, but you can skip tracks or switch it off.

Of course, you will be properly credited (unless you prefer not to), and I’ve added a disclaimer that any remaining bugs or problems are solely my fault.

I’d be very happy to find some last-minute testers! :slightly_smiling_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You can contact me by sending a PM, or by replying here, or via e-mail at sideburns3000@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Michael