Looking for collaborator on educational Twine game (see post for budget and project doc)

Hi all,

I’m working on an educational Twine interactive fiction game that teaches business soft skills. The player is a salesperson who must successfully execute two complex software solutions sales but is caught in a timeloop and has to learn how to deal with clients properly in order to escape.

I’m aware educational games like this often kinda suck - they’re made by well-meaning education people but they’re not always fun as games. I am indeed a well-meaning education person but trying to make a fun game first with learning that happens as a result.

I did an early prototype myself to validate the concept (link in the attached doc) but now looking for a collaborator to develop it properly and free me up to work on other parts of the project. I’m based in Auckland and my colleague is in Denmark.

Budget is ‘a few thousand NZD’ (open to discussion) and timeline is part-time over 3-4 months. Full details are in this doc:

If you’re interested or know someone who might be, please get in touch!

3 Likes