Keeping a comp project private on a bug tracking site

I’m not sure if this would be better off in tools, but I had a question about having a bug database and keeping a game hidden.

Let’s say I wanted to write an IFComp or Spring Thing entry for 2013. And I also wanted my testers to be able to report issues (or to be able to write up their found bugs as issues,) because I want to make sure fixed issues stay that way, and maybe I could defer some complex stuff for post-release. Google Code allows this, but it has one problem–anyone could find the code and binary if they knew what to search for. This would seem to violate rule 4, even if I do not link to the project through a blog.

All entries must be previously unreleased at the opening of voting. This includes beta versions. The author must know who has had access to copies of their games before the competition. The game may not have been freely accessible: if you place a version of your game on a web site, the URL cannot be publicly handed out. If an entry has previously been circulated, it will be disqualified. Translations of previously-released works are considered to be released. If you are unsure whether your game fails to meet this rule, please ask me. Note that this rule does not prevent you from having your game tested by a few beta-testers, as long as you know who those beta-testers are.

So what is a good website where the author can control who can see a project/download source and binaries?

bitbucket.org/ give you free private repositories.
GitHub is generally better, but private repositories require a subscription.

Super, thanks! I’d heard of bitbucket but somehow overlooked it while re-googling/researching.