"inverting" a generic cannotXXX

As a sort of “decoration”, for a few things in which the generic “you can’t…” don’t fit the character/scenario, I “inverted” the generic negative message into a more fitting “positive”, so to speak, ones, e.g.:

cannotKissActorMsg = ‘you give a quick kiss to your wife’

works very fine, even too fine; I have browsed all manuals, but there’s apparently no issues in doing this, I guess, unusual, type of customisation: There’s actually issues I’m not aware ?

TIA and best regards from Italy,
dott. Piergiorgio.

Hi Piergiorgio! I’m actually not entirely sure what answer you’re looking for… are you just asking if there are any pitfalls to using a cannotXXX property to give a message that reads like an okayXXX property?
I think that for the most part doing something like cannotHitMsg = ‘You give the object a smack and nothing much happens’ works fine. Of course it all depends on what the verb is, and what the class of objects are.
It may never come into play, but the cannotXXX properties are usually called from an illogical verify result. So, the parser is not likely to ever use that “inverted” message on one of your objects unless it’s the only matching vocabulary in scope. But in practice that might not make a difference.
But I don’t even know if I’m talking about what you’re asking about, so I’ll just shut up now!

sorry if my question was confused and/or unclear (I’m Italian) and yes, I was looking for a “positive” output during the illogical verify phase of parsing.

Best regards from Italy,
dott. Piergiorgio.