IntroComp 2019 Participant Group

Please request access to the Introcomp Participant group (introcomp-comp) from the groups link under the hamburger menu if you’d like a snazzy title to include with your username.

Group members can also Private Message the entire group to discuss their work and the comp behind the scenes.

2 Likes

How long does it take for membership requests to be processed? If it’s largely automated, I might have buggered something up by overrunning the request text box limit with my chatter.

1 Like

I just approved requests. I apologize for not checking over the weekend.

If you’re in the group and you have a title already enabled, you may need to change it manually in your profile.

Thank you very much! Didn’t mean to nag - I was just vaguely worried that I’d done something wrong. :smiley:

1 Like

Does it take long for requests to be approved? Feel like I’m missing out.

I am so sorry for the delay @rotter, I keep forgetting to check the request queue. You should be good now. There’s not been a ton of private activity, but you have your snazzy title now. :slight_smile:

Anyone else with group requests, please don’t be afraid to ping me if they’re not approved in a day or two. It takes two seconds to approve a request, but I have to remember to check in an obscure corner of the forum for them.