I’ve just now tagged and pushed version 6.12.2 of the Inform Standard Library. Nothing particularly earthshaking is included, just a bunch of bugfixes. Here’s the Changelog:
- Removed last vestiges of modules.
- Fixed problem with invalid wordnum in Refers and NextWord.
- Moved some responses to verbs into the language file.
- Added notes about language-customized code for banner, version, and error messages.
- Fixed tenses problems in CTheyreorThats().
- Fixed problem with ImplicitOpen() calling after routines on wrong object.
- Backported Glulx 16-bit verb numbers from I7’s Parser.i6t
- Patched up infix.h with 16-bit Glulx verbnums, even though Glulx doesn’t support Infix. Maybe someday Glulx will support it.
The Git repo at github.com/DavidGriffith/inform6lib is current. I’ll be uploading tars and zips to the IF Archive later tonight. Tomorrow I’ll update the Inform6 for Unix package.