Impending radio plug for Telarium's Nine Princes In Amber

On Thursday April 13 at 7:30 PM CDT (Friday April 14 0030 UTC) I’ll be the guest host of a terrestrial radio program dubbed Radio Literature. Since I can talk about whatever I want I’ve decided to have Jonathan Knight, most famous for being “the guy who told the NYT to buy Wordle” but also a comprehensive essayist and podcaster on the Amber novels by Roger Zelazny on the program. 89.9 FM in the Madison, WI region, with both livestream and archive playback available on wortfm.org worldwide (no region blocks or other weirdness).

This content relevant to some interests around here because I’ll definitely be referring to the Telarium/Trillium Nine Princes In Amber, as it’s how I first discovered the books! The game won’t be the overriding topic of the 30 minute conversation, but, I am strongly considering revisiting “books one first encounters as games” as a full 30 minute topic the next time I have a guest hosting spot on the program, so your thoughts and recollections on that topic are welcome.

6 Likes