I'm making a game and need someone to help with ideas/art

I’m working on a chose our own path game about fishing.

Summary
You start fishing in a lake nice and simple after fishing for a bit the fish start to look off slowly you catch stranger and stranger looking fish. You start seeing shadows of huge fish in the depths. Sometimes they even rock your boat. There are also other people occasionally. Most are friendly, but you do run into some real crazies’ out there. But the weirdest thing about these people is that some seem to be from different times. Maybe you’ll decide to team up with some people or try to avoid human contact. Maybe you’ll try some of the odd monstrous fish, or try to live off of more normal ones. Maybe you’ll try to collect every type of fish, or hunt down the greatest of them all. Or maybe even try to figure out the mysteries of the lake and it’s oddities.

I would like someone who would help with ideas and/ or art.

2 Likes

Okay, I’m not good at art, but hear me out on the ideas…

• A stranger approaches you.
  • A serpent reaches up from the depths.
  • You see a dirty plastic bag in the water, inside is a curse. You have to survive as long as you can without opening it, sometimes you give in to the urge, which allows for some puzzles to get away.
2 Likes

In all seriousness, Max, how did you even find this post? The original topic was made 3 years ago.

Were you just searching the forum for fishing topics? Honestly curious.

2 Likes

I always do that. Also, I searched for AI ART and this came up. I’ve had a lot of people be honestly confused by how I respond so late. :person_shrugging:

1 Like

I’ve accidentally necro’d a thread before. Usually happens if it’s suggested at the bottom of a thread based on keyword/phrase matches and it catches my eye.

1 Like