IFC entries get drawn

Ha, that is intense! It’s funny, I’m a public transit user though haven’t taken the bus for 7 months now, so I actually had a really affectionate, nostalgic response to this game. I think your take is truer to the piece, though!

2 Likes

Hah! That’s great! He looks really perturbed about that dang turnip.

2 Likes

Electric world, “life” -

10 Likes

Oooh I love this one - fits the mood to a T. Nice job!

2 Likes

I love it! The color scheme and the wobbly effect really bring out that feeling of public transit-related terror, and the Dread Motorbus is a very fitting choice of subject for Halloween.

3 Likes

Hello everyone who has been following this thread. First I want to say a big congratulations to everyone in this year’s Interactive Fiction Competition, you should all be super proud. It’s been a month of playing games and drawing images for me but as they say, all things must come to an end.

I need to get back to work on our game.

But don’t fret if you did not see your game and you’ve been waiting patiently for it. Just DM me here with a passage you think is illustrative of your work. Will I be able to produce them at the neck break speed I’ve been going at? No. But I will find time to get them done. I will still update this thread with the new ones when they are complete for all to see.

It’s been a fun month for me and this project and I can not wait to come back and see who takes the crown in this IFC2020

Cheers to you all
-Donald

19 Likes

I’m impressed you did as much as you did. I can’t even make cover art for my own game :).

I definitely want to see what your game is like after all these fun drawings.

4 Likes

Amazing work! Every picture has so much thought and symbolism.

Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks so much Donald As others have said, I’m surprised how many you were able to get to. Good work all around!

3 Likes