IFC entries get drawn

lets rock with some Deelzebub

9 Likes

@DConrad I’m sorry but my game is no longer in the running

The Impossible Bottle

14 Likes

Don’t drop out! Voting ends tomorrow and I have no idea how to undraw things.

1 Like

IFComp voting ends November 29th. Or are we talking about something else?

2 Likes

@DConrad @BadParser I’m not dropping out, IFCOmp removed it because the beta testing post apprently counted as a public release

I just did a terrible job of realizing what month I am in…

2 Likes

well that is a bummer. The drawing is still yours to keep, I’m not taking that away.

2 Likes

Okay.

Oh it’s the 186th of March.

7 Likes

That sucks. I once got disqualified for a very similar reason in a previous year :frowning:

I’m still going to try to make it through every game this year, including yours.

2 Likes

The Turnip

11 Likes

What the Bus? - got a bit spooky with this one

15 Likes

Ha, that is intense! It’s funny, I’m a public transit user though haven’t taken the bus for 7 months now, so I actually had a really affectionate, nostalgic response to this game. I think your take is truer to the piece, though!

2 Likes

Hah! That’s great! He looks really perturbed about that dang turnip.

2 Likes

Electric world, “life” -

10 Likes

Oooh I love this one - fits the mood to a T. Nice job!

2 Likes

I love it! The color scheme and the wobbly effect really bring out that feeling of public transit-related terror, and the Dread Motorbus is a very fitting choice of subject for Halloween.

3 Likes

Hello everyone who has been following this thread. First I want to say a big congratulations to everyone in this year’s Interactive Fiction Competition, you should all be super proud. It’s been a month of playing games and drawing images for me but as they say, all things must come to an end.

I need to get back to work on our game.

But don’t fret if you did not see your game and you’ve been waiting patiently for it. Just DM me here with a passage you think is illustrative of your work. Will I be able to produce them at the neck break speed I’ve been going at? No. But I will find time to get them done. I will still update this thread with the new ones when they are complete for all to see.

It’s been a fun month for me and this project and I can not wait to come back and see who takes the crown in this IFC2020

Cheers to you all
-Donald

19 Likes

I’m impressed you did as much as you did. I can’t even make cover art for my own game :).

I definitely want to see what your game is like after all these fun drawings.

4 Likes