I am working on my dream game: Stellarscape 3500. This is going to be a text based space exploration game, with the following features:
- Several hundred star systems to explore, along with interesting lore and descriptions to read for everything.
- Sandbox gameplay, where players can do pretty much anything as far as spaceships are concerned, from leading a pirate gang, to fighting as a mercenary, to even playing as a merchant.
- Entirely text based gameplay, with no graphics or sounds.
- Several optional questlines that the player can follow in order to learn more about lore, and to have an impact on the game world.
- A dynamic factions system, where factions can fight for control over different star systems, and the player can change relations with different factions through his/her actions.
I am currently in progress on creating lore, and building the framework that the game will run on. If you have experiance with Inform7, or you just want to help with ideas, please join my Discord server.
Still not convinced you should help? Take a look at the lore we have created so far.
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … bitmap.png
Some information on different regions of space: