[I7] Non-reciprocal connections

How do I set up a connection between two rooms such that the direction from A → B is not the opposite of the direction from B → A? Consider the following hypothetical transcript; how would I do this? (A pointer to a good explanation in the I7 docs would be appreciated and an acceptable answer; code would be appreciated if such a doc-based explanation isn’t present.)

L

Ship Common Area
This is the common area of the ship, with the meager entertainment equipment and the almost-a-galley; to aft is the crew quarters; forward is the bridge, to port is the Captain’s Office, and to starboard is the airlock.

Forward

Bridge
This is the bridge. Everything that happens aboard can be monitored from here, and almost everything that needs to be done can be done from here. Aft is the common area, forward through a crawlway under the navigation console is the avionics equipment, and to port is the Captain’s Office.

Aft

Ship Common Area

Port

Captain’s Office
Usually neat, now that the ship is in port, the normal explosion of paperwork has done its best to cover the desk, the guest chair, the guest couch, and the low coffee table. There are two doors on the starboard wall; the one forward leads to the bridge, the one aft leads to the common area.

Forward

Bridge

Port

Captain’s Office

Aft

Ship’s Common Area

3.3 in Writing with Inform should help: inform7.com/learn/man/doc30.html

-Kevin

Thank you, sir; this is exactly what I was seeking!