I Am Prey Music (Early Release)

So the plan was to have the 1.0 version of the game out by now, and… that hasn’t happened.

I’ve talked about the reasons why before, but I still feel kinda bad, so I decided I would at least release the music I’ve made for it.

To be clear: The actual in-game music is mixed way differently, as to make it easier to read while hearing it. This specific download, however, has been mixed for “active listening”, where it’s assumed the music itself is the focus.

You can download the music freely from my Google drive here!

Comments and critique are always welcome. I’m debating if I want to make a post-mortem for the songs, and detail my direction and process for creating them.

As always, I’m thankful for everyone’s patience and understanding as I navigate a massive tech stack migration, balanced with managing my mental health.

15 Likes

I’m going to hold off on this for the same reason I’m not playing the Spring Thing version yet—I want my first experience to be the full version that best matches the author’s vision. But I just want to say how awesome it is that you composed a soundtrack for this and it makes me even more hype for the end result!

5 Likes

Gonna be really cool!

2 Likes