I.A.G. Alpha

This game has one of the cleverest, most inventive mechanics I’ve ever seen! Novel, well-executed, and ridiculously fun and satisfying to play.

I’m totally amazed by this game! Definitely one of the highlights of the comp for me so far.

Thank you for your kind words!

Just a small question from author - did you use hints to solve some puzzles? While beta-testing, I figured out that “infamous axe puzzle” is the point where most players ask for help. However, the players who solved it, insisted me not to simplify it. So it’s interesting for me to get your opinion on that :slight_smile:

[spoiler]I did need a hint for the axe puzzle. (I’m glad you wrote the walkthrough in rot13, because I used hints 1 and 2 for the storage room, but I didn’t need hint 3.)

I agree with your beta testers; I wouldn’t want you to change it! It was a large jump in difficulty from the previous puzzles; maybe an ‘intermediate’ puzzle before the axe would have helped? But it was clever and enjoyable, even though I needed a hint.[/spoiler]

I.A.G. Alpha @ifcomp - This is an unfinished^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H game about a bridge and a camera and a rooftop. I wish there was a way to make it to the end…

A game with an original, brilliant central mechanic. I’ve posted a review of it on my blog.