In last year’s IFCOMP authors boards, there were a ton of threads:
- Many authors had summaries and reviews of the other games
- There were threads about hidden material in games
- There were discussions about games breaking ifcomp rules
- There were interviews of authors
- There were jokes
- There was a thread were everyone who was nervous could get positive feedback about their game.
- There were threads reviewing the ifcomp reviewers
Which of these threads would be appropriate for public discussion? Was there anything on the author board that would not be appropriate in a public forum?
If there is public discussion, will there still be a private forum for the material not suitable for public discussion?