We’re proud to announce that our newest game, Hollywood Visionary, is now available for Steam, iOS, and Android. It’s 40% off during launch week.
Make the movie of your dreams amid the glamor and romance of 1950s Hollywood!
“Hollywood Visionary” is a 150,000-word interactive novel by Aaron A. Reed, where your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based–without graphics or sound effects–and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
As head of your own movie studio, you call the shots: hire Hitchcock, seduce Garbo, build your studio into an Oscar-winning powerhouse or star in a B-movie train wreck. Control everything about your production, from genre to casting to building up buzz.
Do you have what it takes to become a Hollywood visionary?
- Conquer the movie biz as a writer, director, producer, actor, or editor
- Banter with Hollywood royalty like Orson Welles and Greta Garbo
- Choose from dozens of genres and modifiers to make your film unique
- Five possible endings to discover
- Find love or throw yourself into your art: extensive but optional romance plots
- Win an Oscar, create a cult classic, or languish in film obscurity
- Will you name names for the blacklist, or risk everything to uphold your artistic ideals?
- 150,000 words of content
- Flexible gender presentation: independently control your pronouns, appearance, titles, and romance options