Hint request: free bird (solved)

Some truly exceptional writing in this game!

The bird is out of its cage. The baby capucin and me opened the door downstairs, releasing the jaguar. I took care of the devious human with the egg shells. He left some delicious raw meat on the table, perfect for a growing young predator. I can’t get the meat to the jaguar (or vice versa). I did notice that out young cat has an eye on the iguana, which I can make attentive or drowsy by flipping the light switch

How should I proceed?

EDIT: Found it!

I overlooked the possibility of inviting the iguana into the bird cage and luring the jaguar downstairs with it.

2 Likes

Okay, so this game has nothing to do with the Lynyrd Skynyrd song “Free Bird”.

-Wade

1 Like

About three times I’ve encountered a ‘this passage doesn’t exist’ error in the human’s room and had to hard restart. Has anyone else experienced this? I wonder if my browser’s just wigging out (intfiction is acting weird for me too).

Didn’t happen to me… (Chrome/Win 10)

I had no problems on Safari, and I played through twice.

I’m sure it’s just my computer, because I was also getting 429 errors on intfiction and also can’t play ‘In a minute there is time’ due to a ‘no container’ error (which is usually about cookies but I allow cookies??), but can play on mobile. So weird.

intfiction was rejecting me with 429s too about ten minutes ago.

1 Like